REFUNDS FOR EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
If you are not satisfied with the product you have ordered or if you have changed your mind about your purchase, you have the term of 14 (fourteen) days from receipt of the goods to communicate the withdrawal and the following 14 (fourteen) from said communication for the return.
Right of withdrawal:
You have the right to withdraw from the contract, without giving any reason, within 14 days. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day of receipt of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an explicit declaration (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). To this end, you can use the attached withdrawal standard form, but it is not mandatory.
Effects of withdrawal:
If you withdraw from this contract, you will be reimbursed for all payments you have made to us, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. The refund may be withheld beyond 14 days only until you have proven that you have returned the goods or until we have received them, depending on which situation occurs first.
The products must be returned if possible in their original packaging, with the original labels attached and must not be damaged or altered in any way.
The consumer is solely responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The return of the purchased product within the terms indicated above replaces, to all effects, the written communication provided for by Article 52 of Legislative Decree no.21 of 21 February 2014.
You will be refunded, within 14 (fourteen) days, of the amount paid for the returned product, including shipping costs, if applied at the time of purchase, using the method you used to make the payment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE RETURN OF GOODS
The return is made by collection by the courier at the buyer, at the address indicated for the delivery of the order. Everything will be agreed by email by sending the waybill and booking the courier's passage.
The return is completely free.
Address to which the goods must be returned:
Time Square Soc. Coop. A.r.l. Via del Gallitello, 104 85100 Potenza (PZ) Italy
For purchases with PayPal payment, return the package by post to our address that you find on the withdrawal form, keep the shipping receipt to be sent to PayPal, then you will be refunded upon return of the goods in stock.
For any communications please contact: +39 0971 1650664 or via e-mail to email@example.com
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The right of withdrawal can be exercised in compliance with the law if the customer-consumer (whether it is a natural person who purchases the product for non-commercial purposes or who makes the purchase without indicating a VAT number on the order) wishes to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason. To exercise this right, the customer must send a written request to Timesquarestore within 14 working days from the date of delivery of the product. To exercise this right it is necessary to fill in the form in the "After-sales services" section. Note: Customers who make a purchase with a VAT number cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions (Article 67 of the Consumer Code):
- If the product has already been delivered, the consumer must return it or hand it over to a competent trader, according to the procedure and terms indicated in the contract. However, to exercise this right you must inform us in writing (by email or letter) or by telephone (be sure to take the name of the person you are speaking to and mention this when returning the goods) within 14 working days from the day after receiving your goods. The return date is the day the goods are delivered to the post office or courier.
- Regarding contracts for the sale of goods, a refund will only be issued if the product being returned has not been damaged and is intact. This requirement will be met if the product is returned in its normal condition, having been stored and/or used with due care. If the original product packaging has been damaged or destroyed you should ensure that the returned product is properly packed for shipping back to us.
- If it is included in the contract, you are responsible for paying the shipping costs incurred when returning the product.
- If the customer exercises the right of withdrawal in compliance with the procedure described in this section, the seller is required to reimburse the full amount to the consumer, including storage costs. The refund must be free, within 14 days from the date on which the seller was informed of the customer's intention to exercise the right of withdrawal. The refund is considered legally concluded when it is credited to the customer's account in the appropriate currency, before the above deadline.
- If the price of a good or service related to the aforementioned contract is wholly or partially covered by a credit granted to the consumer by the trader (or by a third party through an agreement between him and the trader), the credit agreement is legally considered terminated without any resulting penalty - provided that the consumer exercises the right of withdrawal according to the procedure described in the article above. It is the seller's obligation to inform the third party making the payment of the consumer's right of withdrawal. The funds paid by the third party for the good or service, before becoming aware of the fact that the consumer has exercised the right of withdrawal, will be reimbursed by the trader, without any penalty resulting from the payment of legal fees accrued.
REVOCATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL (SECTION 55 OF THE ITALIAN CONSUMER CODE)
Unless otherwise agreed between the two parties, the consumer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in Article 64 and subsequent sections in the following cases:
- The supply of goods or services whose price is linked to fluctuations in the financial market rates that are beyond the control of the trader;
- The supply of customized, personalized goods or goods with characteristics that cannot be returned without the risk of rapid deterioration or alteration;
For more information, you can consult the legal text available on the website of the Ministry of Economic Development